We believe in selecting the best candidates to work at Wadsworths Solicitors, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religious belief, sexual orientation or social background.
We are committed to providing an open working environment where all employees are encouraged to be themselves. We like to get the best out of people so that they, in turn, can do the best job for their clients.
Some of our diversity highlights are:
- Over 50% of the workforce is female, many of whom hold higher positions within the firm.
- We are fully aware and supportive of religious dates and celebrations for all religious beliefs.
- We employee a large age range of staff from their twenties to their sixties.
- Employees are hired not only for their qualifications but also for their attitude, experience and ability to do the job at hand. We offer training packages to staff in order to help them develop their knowledge professional skills
- We carry out full work area appraisals for all staff to identify needs of employees with disabilities and for female employees during pregnancy. This ensures that we can make the office space work for all members of staff.
- Flexible working hours are available for working parents and those caring for other family members.