Here at Wadsworths we like to do what we can to support charities and local events.
We are very proud to say that we have been serving the legal needs of our local community for over 33 years and we understand the importance of being an active part of our community and giving back where we can.
We do this by donating to charities and organisations and by participating in local events aiming to give at least 1% of our total annual turnover to such events and organisations.
Details of the charitable and community events we get involved in can be seen on our Facebook page. However, some of the highlights from the past year include:
- Supporting several local schools with fundraising at both their summer and Christmas fetes.
- Sponsoring local events including the Shirley Beer and Cider Festival.
- Sponsoring local sports teams such as Knowle Ladies FC, Hockley Heath U9’s and Leaffield Colts.
- Sponsoring a classroom at Reynalds Cross School.
- Encouraging three members of staff to become school governors.
- Donating a percentage of all new conveyancing files opened to The Teddy Rose Foundation.
- Taking part in a sponsored firewalk and a skydive for Breast Cancer Haven.
- Donating ad-hoc cash sums to local charities.
- Being a part of the Shirley Marketing Group.
We also support those working in the NHS, police and armed forces by offering a 10% discount on our standard legal fees. For NHS Offers click here
Don’t forget to take a look at our social media pages for up to date news.