The legislation, rules and regulations relating of the world of work are constantly changing and this can make the law on Employment confusing and difficult to understand for both employer and employee alike.
With over twenty-five years of experience, in employment law we can advise you on the following aspects of the law:-
- Advice for Businesses
- We have considerable experience in advising employers of all sizes on a broad range of employment law issues, including:
- Employment documentation – including reviewing and drafting contracts of employment, policies and handbooks. With a properly drafted terms and conditions of employment, both the employer and employee know where they stand and have a clear policy and procedure to follow to resolve problems should they arise.
- Reviewing and drafting Directors service agreements
- Advice on day to day issues such as maternity/ paternity rights and responsibilities
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Sickness and absence management
- Changing terms and conditions of employment
- Discrimination and equal opportunities
- Family friendly rights
- Redundancies and reorganisation
- Dismissals and Settlement Agreements
- Employment Tribunal Claims. We can offer complete support through the process and representation at the Hearing
- Restrictive covenants. If you have a legitimate business interest such as customer details to protect then we can help you with a restraint clause
- Reviewing and drafting Consultancy Agreements
Wadsworth’s can help your business with all aspects of the law relating to employment. We would always recommend that employers seek advice on employment problems at the earliest opportunity. Prevention is always better than cure.
If you would like to arrange an appointment for us to visit your company and discuss your requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us.